Institute of International Peace Leaders
What We Do?
International Peace Leaders
Department of Sustainable Development
Peace Time Ezine
Submit Green Action
Peace Time Ezine
Health & CoVID -19 Department of Sustainable Development
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz - Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz is Consultant Psychologist and Executive Director Institute of International Peace Leaders is discussing General Anxiety Disorder.
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz - MOR disorder
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz is Consultant Psychologist and Executive Director Institute of International Peace Leaders
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz - Impacts of CoVID - 19 on Mental Health
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz is Consultant Psychologist and Executive Director Institute of International Peace Leaders.
Let's Talk about Love. Psychological discussion by Dr Uswa Shehbaz
Dr Uswa Shehbaz is International Executive Director Institute of International Peace Leaders.
Climate Change Explained Simply
A straightforward explanation of Climate Change: the heat from human emissions is roughly equal to exploding 400,000 Hiroshima atomic bombs every day. Historically, every time carbon dioxide levels increase in Earth's atmosphere, the average surface temperature increases, ice melts, and the seas rise.
Subscribe to TDC:
The New York Times article:
Video by Bryce Plank
Dragon and Toast by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Follow Paris Climate Summit progress:
Megacities face 20 feet of Sea Rise:
ITER (thermonuclear experimental reactor):
Like our page on Facebook
Join us on Google+
Follow us on Twitter
Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming | Environmental Science | LetsTute
Check out our video on "Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming” by Letstute.
This Video covers :
- What is Global Warming?
- What is Green House Effect?
- Consequences of Global Warming.
- How We Can Prevent or Stop Global Warming.
-Effects of Global Warming
-Effects of Greenhouse effect
I hope you enjoy this online lecture on "Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming | Environmental Science | EVS" by LetsTute.
#Globalwarming #Greenhouseeffect #Greenhousegases #EnvironmentStudies
Do subscribe to our channel and don't forget to press the bell icon to get regular updates.
To know more about us visit our website: https://bit.ly/399Pjoo
Download our Application: https://bit.ly/3EdzeMR
Follow Us On Social Media:
Facebook Page:- https://www.facebook.com/letstutepage
Equipment and software that we use –
1: Green Backdrop Background YouTube Video Shooting - https://amzn.to/375Y1TN
2: DIGITEK® (DTR 550LW) (170 CM) Tripod For DSLR, Camera - https://amzn.to/3iYMHP1
3: Godox SB-UBW Series Octa (SB-UBW120 47'') lights - https://amzn.to/3BWoCB8
4: Cellphones TriPod t Adapter For Mobile Phone - https://amzn.to/3BVDQ9d
5: Aerial Acoustic Foam - https://amzn.to/3zJrnDR
6: Travel Adapter - https://amzn.to/3f5f9xy
7: AmazonBasics Camera Lens Protective Pouches - Water Resistant - https://amzn.to/3l9PvLU
8: AmazonBasics Backpack for Cameras and Accessories - https://amzn.to/2WymxuT
1: SanDisk 128GB SD Card - SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN - https://amzn.to/3zZhtxR
2: SanDisk 128GB Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K - https://amzn.to/3zOntJI
3: Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens - https://amzn.to/3A14Sun
4: Spe Tulip 58Mm Flower Lens Hood (Black) For Canon Eos -https://amzn.to/3BTAB1Z
5: Graphic Tablet - https://amzn.to/3j2VTle
6: Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable-https://amzn.to/3C32G7o
7: Headphones for Home & Recording studio - https://amzn.to/3f4uuhx
8: Studio Condenser Microphone - https://amzn.to/3l9bdQc
1: Effects and Cinema 4D Lite: 3D Motion Graphics Using CINEWARE - https://amzn.to/374pWn6
2: Adobe Photoshop CC for Photographers 2018 Paperback – https://amzn.to/3iZjrYf
Let's tute (Universal Learning Aid) is an E-Learning company based in Mumbai India.
Our goal is to make some meaningful positive impact in the education segment by providing quality education content to all students who want to explore, visualize and apply their learning to real life. We explain concepts in a very detailed and logical manner. We put focus on 'Self-learning' and not teaching. Students need not mug up anything or try to remember things but they should be able to understand it in a way that the knowledge stays with them for life.
What YOU can do about climate change.
Be one of the first 200 people to sign up with this link and get 20% off your subscription with Brilliant.org! https://brilliant.org/OCC/
In this Our Changing Climate environmental video essay, I look at what you can do about climate change using individual, personal, and collective actions. This video, however, is not a simple list of the best things a person can do to change their lifestyle and shrink their carbon footprint, instead I start by looking at the way in which we’ve globally become fixated on individual solutions to climate change. We envision ourselves more as consumers than as citizens. As a result carbon footprint related actions like flying less, zero waste, and recycling are prioritized over voting, protesting, and system change. This video is all about doing both personal things to lower your carbon footprint like driving less, but simultaneously acting collectively to create a system in which having a small carbon footprint is feasible for everyone. Structural change and individual change are both necessary to stop climate change.
Help me make more videos like this via Patreon: http://bit.ly/2iz4lIV
Email List: https://www.subscribepage.com/ourchangingclimate
I use Epidemic Sound for some of my music: http://epidemicsound.com/creator
For the rest, I use Artlist.io. You can get 2 months free of Artlist.io with this link: https://artlist.io/Charlie-278823
1. Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction (International Strategy for Disaster Reduction): https://eird.org/publicaciones/Climate-Change-DRR.pdf
2. Framing Climate Change (Anne K. Armstrong et al.): https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.7591/j.ctv941wjn
3. "I work in the environmental movement. I don’t care if you recycle." (Mary Annaise Heglar via Vox): https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/2019/5/28/18629833/climate-change-2019-green-new-deal
4. Just 100 companies responsible for 71% of global emissions, study says (The Guardian): https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jul/10/100-fossil-fuel-companies-investors-responsible-71-global-emissions-cdp-study-climate-change
5. You Can Eat a Burger and Still Fight For the Planet (Earther): https://earther.gizmodo.com/you-can-eat-a-burger-and-still-fight-for-the-planet-1833163300
6. The Carbon Majors Database (CDP): https://tinyurl.com/yyspxcup
7. We can't all be Greta, but your actions have a ripple effect (BBC): https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-49756280
8. Climate change: can individual consumer choices make a difference? (Vox): https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2018/10/12/17967738/climate-change-consumer-choices-green-renewable-energy
9. Don't focus on how individuals can stop climate change (Fast Company): https://www.fastcompany.com/90290795/focusing-on-how-individuals-can-stop-climate-change-is-very-convenient-for-corporations
10. Climate change: yes, your individual action does make a difference (The Conversation): https://theconversation.com/climate-change-yes-your-individual-action-does-make-a-difference-115169
11. An Audacious Toolkit: Actions Against Climate Breakdown (Part 3: I is for Individual) (University of Leeds): https://tinyurl.com/s6ynbre
12. Environmental Impact Assessment of Household Consumption (Ivanova et al.): https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jiec.12371
13. The climate mitigation gap: education and government recommendations miss the most effective individual actions (Wynes. & Nicholas): https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aa7541
14. Neoliberalism has conned us into fighting climate change as individuals. (Martin Lukas via The Guardian): https://www.theguardian.com/environment/true-north/2017/jul/17/neoliberalism-has-conned-us-into-fighting-climate-change-as-individuals
15. Solar isn’t accessible to half of Americans. Can community solar change that? (Grist): https://tinyurl.com/tqwqad6
16. Naomi Klein on Extinction Rebellion, the Green New Deal and fast fashion (Channel 4 News): https://youtu.be/JpFZmisvrQQ
17. Summary for Policymakers of IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C approved by governments (IPCC): https://www.ipcc.ch/2018/10/08/summary-for-policymakers-of-ipcc-special-report-on-global-warming-of-1-5c-approved-by-governments/
18. CO2 emissions per capita (Our World in Data): https://tinyurl.com/qu2dfyn
19. The relationship between transit-rich neighborhoods and transit ridership: Evidence from the decentralization of poverty (Kyungsoon Wang & Myungje Woo): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0143622817307166#fig2
20. 'Transit deserts' don't serve workers, study says (Chicago Tribune): https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/ct-transit-deserts-met-20140804-column.html
21. Transit Deserts in Cook County. (Transit Future): https://tinyurl.com/qt3mygt
#CarbonFootprint #ClimateChange #IndividualSolutions
Global Down Syndrome Day 2021