Institute of International Peace Leaders
What We Do?
International Peace Leaders
Department of Sustainable Development
Peace Time Ezine
Submit Green Action
Peace Time Ezine
Health & CoVID -19 Department of Sustainable Development
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz - Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz is Consultant Psychologist and Executive Director Institute of International Peace Leaders is discussing General Anxiety Disorder.
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz - MOR disorder
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz is Consultant Psychologist and Executive Director Institute of International Peace Leaders
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz - Impacts of CoVID - 19 on Mental Health
Dr. Uswa Shehbaz is Consultant Psychologist and Executive Director Institute of International Peace Leaders.
Let's Talk about Love. Psychological discussion by Dr Uswa Shehbaz
Dr Uswa Shehbaz is International Executive Director Institute of International Peace Leaders.
Climate Change Explained Simply
A straightforward explanation of Climate Change: the heat from human emissions is roughly equal to exploding 400,000 Hiroshima atomic bombs every day. Historically, every time carbon dioxide levels increase in Earth's atmosphere, the average surface temperature increases, ice melts, and the seas rise.
Subscribe to TDC:
The New York Times article:
Video by Bryce Plank
Dragon and Toast by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Follow Paris Climate Summit progress:
Megacities face 20 feet of Sea Rise:
ITER (thermonuclear experimental reactor):
Like our page on Facebook
Join us on Google+
Follow us on Twitter
Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming | Environmental Science | LetsTute
Check out our video on "Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming” by Letstute.
This Video covers :
- What is Global Warming?
- What is Green House Effect?
- Consequences of Global Warming.
- How We Can Prevent or Stop Global Warming.
-Effects of Global Warming
-Effects of Greenhouse effect
I hope you enjoy this online lecture on "Greenhouse Effect and Global Warming | Environmental Science | EVS" by LetsTute.
#Globalwarming #Greenhouseeffect #Greenhousegases #EnvironmentStudies
Visit our website for more information: https://bit.ly/2RoQBmL
Checkout our online courses on Science Class 6th to 10th :-http://bit.ly/science-online-course
Enjoy 20% Discount on all our courses Use the code: STUDY20
Enroll Now & Get 3 Days Trial period on all courses
BUY our entire Course Dvds OR Pendrive for Science and EVS which includes video lectures, Assessments and Quiz
Science : http://amzn.to/2EDjjvo
EVS -Natural Resource : http://amzn.to/2AIYQPP
Fun with Science : http://amzn.to/2mfT8Av
To Get Regular Content Updates-
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/letstutepage
Twitter : https://twitter.com/letstute
Call / WhatsApp: +91 7506363600
Visit our other channels:
LetsTute Accountancy: http://bit.ly/1VvIMWD
LetsTute CBSE Math: http://bit.ly/2h1B2lP
Values to Lead (Value Education): http://bit.ly/1poLX8j
What YOU can do about climate change.
Be one of the first 200 people to sign up with this link and get 20% off your subscription with Brilliant.org! https://brilliant.org/OCC/
In this Our Changing Climate environmental video essay, I look at what you can do about climate change using individual, personal, and collective actions. This video, however, is not a simple list of the best things a person can do to change their lifestyle and shrink their carbon footprint, instead I start by looking at the way in which we’ve globally become fixated on individual solutions to climate change. We envision ourselves more as consumers than as citizens. As a result carbon footprint related actions like flying less, zero waste, and recycling are prioritized over voting, protesting, and system change. This video is all about doing both personal things to lower your carbon footprint like driving less, but simultaneously acting collectively to create a system in which having a small carbon footprint is feasible for everyone. Structural change and individual change are both necessary to stop climate change.
Help me make more videos like this via Patreon: http://bit.ly/2iz4lIV
Email List: https://www.subscribepage.com/ourchangingclimate
I use Epidemic Sound for some of my music: http://epidemicsound.com/creator
For the rest, I use Artlist.io. You can get 2 months free of Artlist.io with this link: https://artlist.io/Charlie-278823
1. Climate Change and Disaster Risk Reduction (International Strategy for Disaster Reduction): https://eird.org/publicaciones/Climate-Change-DRR.pdf
2. Framing Climate Change (Anne K. Armstrong et al.): https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.7591/j.ctv941wjn
3. "I work in the environmental movement. I don’t care if you recycle." (Mary Annaise Heglar via Vox): https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/2019/5/28/18629833/climate-change-2019-green-new-deal
4. Just 100 companies responsible for 71% of global emissions, study says (The Guardian): https://www.theguardian.com/sustainable-business/2017/jul/10/100-fossil-fuel-companies-investors-responsible-71-global-emissions-cdp-study-climate-change
5. You Can Eat a Burger and Still Fight For the Planet (Earther): https://earther.gizmodo.com/you-can-eat-a-burger-and-still-fight-for-the-planet-1833163300
6. The Carbon Majors Database (CDP): https://tinyurl.com/yyspxcup
7. We can't all be Greta, but your actions have a ripple effect (BBC): https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-49756280
8. Climate change: can individual consumer choices make a difference? (Vox): https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2018/10/12/17967738/climate-change-consumer-choices-green-renewable-energy
9. Don't focus on how individuals can stop climate change (Fast Company): https://www.fastcompany.com/90290795/focusing-on-how-individuals-can-stop-climate-change-is-very-convenient-for-corporations
10. Climate change: yes, your individual action does make a difference (The Conversation): https://theconversation.com/climate-change-yes-your-individual-action-does-make-a-difference-115169
11. An Audacious Toolkit: Actions Against Climate Breakdown (Part 3: I is for Individual) (University of Leeds): https://tinyurl.com/s6ynbre
12. Environmental Impact Assessment of Household Consumption (Ivanova et al.): https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/jiec.12371
13. The climate mitigation gap: education and government recommendations miss the most effective individual actions (Wynes. & Nicholas): https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/aa7541
14. Neoliberalism has conned us into fighting climate change as individuals. (Martin Lukas via The Guardian): https://www.theguardian.com/environment/true-north/2017/jul/17/neoliberalism-has-conned-us-into-fighting-climate-change-as-individuals
15. Solar isn’t accessible to half of Americans. Can community solar change that? (Grist): https://tinyurl.com/tqwqad6
16. Naomi Klein on Extinction Rebellion, the Green New Deal and fast fashion (Channel 4 News): https://youtu.be/JpFZmisvrQQ
17. Summary for Policymakers of IPCC Special Report on Global Warming of 1.5°C approved by governments (IPCC): https://www.ipcc.ch/2018/10/08/summary-for-policymakers-of-ipcc-special-report-on-global-warming-of-1-5c-approved-by-governments/
18. CO2 emissions per capita (Our World in Data): https://tinyurl.com/qu2dfyn
19. The relationship between transit-rich neighborhoods and transit ridership: Evidence from the decentralization of poverty (Kyungsoon Wang & Myungje Woo): https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0143622817307166#fig2
20. 'Transit deserts' don't serve workers, study says (Chicago Tribune): https://www.chicagotribune.com/columns/ct-transit-deserts-met-20140804-column.html
21. Transit Deserts in Cook County. (Transit Future): https://tinyurl.com/qt3mygt
#CarbonFootprint #ClimateChange #IndividualSolutions